Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 19 November 2012

Past few days

Past few days has seen Pepe and I out and about again.
On the Stobart scene got this nice picture at the Heywood chilled depot.
This is Mara Elizabeth with the Salford City Reds trailer, big aren't they and very colourful, hope when the Rugby League sponsorship deal is finished that there will be other colourful trailers forthcoming!.

Whilst Eddie spotting on the footbridge over the M60 the other day spotted this Kestrel on the slip road off the Denton Interchange, usually only seen them in the air hovering on the sides of the motorways.
Rush hour lights sign.

Made me think of the birds this coming winter so bought a bird feeder with all the attachments.
Not many birds been on it yet, I suppose they have to get used to it.

After this we whipped down to McDonalds for a drink.
Where's the burger then Dad?.

Not much modelling at the moment has its been unusually dry and sunny so got out .but done a bit on the  Cod End gantry
 
Added some feet on the gantry legs to make it look more sturdy.
And finally finished all the deck pulleys, the large one rear left is the Main Gantry Gilson winch.
Bit more to do on the Cod end yet, before painting though.
................................................................................................

If all the worlds a stage where do the audience sit?.

Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back too?.

How much deeper would the oceans be if sponges didn't grow in it?.

That's all folk's.

No comments:

Post a Comment