Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Crew Rebuilds Jeep In under 4 Minutes

How about this then ! taken in a town in Canada I believe.







Used to drive one of these when I was in the army in Germany in 1956, marvellous vehicles
They were replaced by the Austin Champ,a bit heavier but a Rolls Royce engine to push them along

2 comments:

  1. but could you rebuild it this fast ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way its still not to late to join the A-Z challenge, a great way to get your blog more followers and visit. just add your name to the list and then blog every day in april on a topic beginning with the correct letter of the alphabet.

    ReplyDelete