Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 7 March 2021

The Past week in Debdale Park, 1-7 March 2021.

The Past week in Debdale Park, my local.

Been nice and sunny but very cold, still you can't have everything can you!.

In my last post I showed a long tailed Tit and said apart from its long tail it would be the smallest bird  in the UK.


Was there again this week hoping for another sighting and low and behold look what appeared! A Goldcrest which is the smallest bird in the UK!
Can you imagine the size of the young ones these have?. 


There is another one of these called a Firecrest and the crest on the top is Red as in Fire!, not seen one of those yet, fingers crossed hey!.

Plenty of Robins about.




















Leave some for me Mr Squirrel.



There was a couple of ring Necked Parakeets courting in the big tree with all the holes in it. 

I'm shy!

He said this is the place.

Looks alright!

What do you think Gladys is it good enough for you to move in with me.



Not sure Fred, is it big enough for a big family?.

What do you mean a big family, what have I done!!.

A piece of fat ball, broken up.


Rooting for bugs.


Mr blackbird.


Got my appointment for my second jab this week so then that is it, but will still have to follow the rules, not that it's though you can do much else as there is nowhere open anyway, still might not be long now!

Just filled in my census form online too, that was easy enough, what would we have done a few years ago without the internet and contactless cards?.

...........................................

I love that TV show with all the different video clips of things going disastrously wrong all the time.

What's it called?, Oh yes the news!,

.........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment