Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 18 March 2021

Picnic at Denton Rock, 18.3.21.

 Had my regular picnic with a friend today at Denton Rock, KFC, we sit in our own car's and chat though the open windows!, weather was kind to us today, in the past we have had to shut the windows with it raining.

After a nice meal and chat Dave went home to walk one of his Daughters dogs and Pepe and I went down to McDonalds at Debdale Park and was lucky to get a free coffee there and then a walk round the park!. 

The only birds about today seemed to be Robins, but who doesn't love Robins, so here are a selection of them!.









The odd Squirrel.

I must have gone at the wrong time today for anything else, still all tomorrow not touched yet!, weather permitting of course!.

.............................................................................

..........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment