Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 12 February 2024

Second week of February, 2024.

Been a bit of  a wash out in Manchester this week with drizzle and rain most days.

Did manage half an hour on Gorton lower resser on Tuesday but it was quite cool, as these fishermen discovered.



Only managed to spot a few birds.



These swans were a bit rough when I tried to feed them by hand not as tame as the ones at Reddish Vale. 

So then it was off to KFC for a Boneless banquet and a warm inside rather than the drive thru.

Been eating well this week.
Mini Fish and chips at Morrison's. 

and an All day breakfast too Sainsbury.
Didn't eat all that, brought the two sausages home for the neighbourhood cats.

This week I've also dressed up my car with door pads and a rear bumper pad.

 Also Wind deflectors!, which turned out to be quite easy to fit after a lot of dithering on my part.


An electric vehicle, no thanks.
 
As it was a wet week I've been back at the jig sawing again, with plenty to go at after getting quite a lot for my birthday last month.
finished this one this week.


My daughter-in law asked what I would like for my birthday and I said "A Jig Saw, but don't buy a new one at £20+, go  to a charity shop and get one for a couple of quid"
She went one better and went on the online marketplace and found a lady on there selling some of her collection, and she only lived two streets away!, so it was a win win occasion for everyone as I got 5 puzzles.
I have no problem going in a charity shop as I take puzzles in which they sell at £2 and I buy some more at £2 so its another win win for everyone again.
In my garden today , filled up the feeders and had a queue 


The birds love these Ultimate Fat Balls rather than the plain ones, not much dearer.

The Goldfinches were a bit shy today.


So not a bad week, its what you make it yourself isn't it!.
..................................................







.............................................................................................
It's the way I tell em!

No comments:

Post a Comment