Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 10 December 2023

Second week of December 2023.

 Been a good week this second week of December

Monday it was a trip to Pear Mill for the gangs meet, then on Tuesday it was off to Reddish Vale but the rain came on the way there so it was a divert to Morrisons for lunch.

Saw this offer while I was there and noted it for a later visit as that seems a good offer.


But it had cleared up slightly on the way home so decided a visit to the ressers at Debdale was on the cards. 


Looks nice but glad my new coat lived up to its advert and kept me nice and warm.

So glad I did as the birds were starving by the way they were acting.

A lady dropped half a big bag of seed for this lot!.

Resident Swans


Enough for everyone.

Need a lot of poo bags for that lot.

Cormorants 



Must be fed up of fish and chips at the seaside.

Look at the size of those feet, no wonder they can run on water.

Female and male Tufted ducks.


OAP enjoying the good life.

Checked out the new car battery charging station behind McDonalds as well, no wonder its taking so long to finish, they were locking up when I was there and it was only 2.15!, I must have been in the wrong jobs all my working life!.  

Wednesday, went with my mate from next door to show him the way to Portland Basin and the Bridge View Café there, as he was going to sing there, plenty of Christmas parties going on but I managed to get a table that wasn't reserved!.

This is Chris with a lady customer fancying herself as another Cher.



Her dog very patiently waiting for her.

This party enjoyed the extra entertainment whilst enjoying the wonderful food laid on for them. 


This is the Christmas Menu during December well worth a visit, can recommend it.

At home, you must think I always have my badged hats on, but you would be mistaken as I wear a beanie at home, you lose 17% of your body heat though your head you know.


My tortoise's menu today, he's never had it so good. 


Saturday it was another visit to the Bridge View café where the parties were in full swing again.

Sunday it was a day in and some long overdue jobs done!.

Another coat of Red Oxide on the gate and fittings.



So all in all another good week!.
..........................................



The good old days.

................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment