Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 5 November 2020

First Day of second lock down, 5.11.20.

 Last day of Tier 3, it was down to Reddish Vale to get some exercise and pix's.

Another lock down,will they still come with some seed and bread?.


Was cool but we were wrapped up well.


No Kingfishers today but this nice Jay posed for us for quite a while.





This is a chaffinch, quite a bit smaller than the jay.

Then it was off to KFC for lunch.
........................................................
The next day was the first day of the second lock down, so it was a leisurely breakfast,
An hour on the Lego 
Then off to McDonalds for lunch.
Then a walk round Debdale Park, which is my nearest park for our exercise!.

Magpie's everywhere.


Same with the Squirrels.


Luckily the Ring Necked parakeets put in an appearance. 


He's brought some peanuts!.

I'm sure this Jay is stalking me!.

This Squirrel seeing us off home.


Switched on the central heating via the phone so it was nice and warm when we arrived home, isn't technology wonderful, that's as long as its working alright.
So looking at both days, as you can see not a lot of difference for us, just the change of venue for leisure and lunch. 
....................................................................

I think the surest sign  that intelligent life exists somewhere else in the universe is that none of it has bothered to contact us!.

Why are dolphins smarter than humans?,
within three hours they can train a man to stand at the side of a pool and feed them fish!.
...............................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment