Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 30 October 2020

Another day in Lockdown, Tier 3. 30.10.20.

 Had another good day today, despite the fact we are in the highest level of lockdown here.

We are keeping ourselves busy with our hobbies, I can't say I've found Jesus in lockdown but I have found Lego Technics, to be right it was my son John who introduced me to it.

So what with Lego and my Camera's I'm quite happily in these trying times. 

This is my latest Lego project a Liebherr Excavator, it's biggg, goodness knows how big the real thing is, 4,200 pieces.
That square part in the middle of the picture is the drivers cab so you can imagine the size of the rest of it.

We went to Pear mill for lunch today with a friend who is another widower with a doggie friend, surprising how many people have got new puppies during lockdown, just hope they aren't going to be left on their own when all this trouble is over.
Its nice to have lunch with friends even though we have to sit at opposite ends of a long table, and my hearing aids don't have volume controls, it's hard lip reading with mask too.
More nice table arrangements today, so a nice chat putting the world to rights and on the way out checking if there are any bargains, can't be bad.




After lunch we went round the back of the mill to see if we could see the Peregrine Falcons and we were luck today as there was one on a vent all fluffed up with the cool weather.

This one on the large chimney out of the wind.



Got myself a Poppy yesterday for my hat, with my regiment on it too.


Royal Corps of Signals.

So another good day, got to make the best of what you have.
Keep up with your hobbies, if you haven't one get one!.
..........................................................................
Stay Safe.
.......................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment