Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Self induced lockdown , 24.6.202.

Not much to write about today as I've stayed in, what with the weather and the high hayfever count, Pepe been a bit lethargic today as well, like me he suffers with the hot weather.
So today it was just a couple of pictures of the birds on the feeders.
A big fat wood pigeon.

My usual Goldfinches gobbling all the sunflower hearts.


I did go down to the Vale yesterday and met a young lady I'd met before, so we had a nice chat and a walk round the lakes and community garden.
This mallard family was on the Sunnyside pond.

This beautiful jay came when I brought out the peanuts. 

No social distancing for these terrapins on the lower mill pond.

The male swan (Cob) was keeping his eye on Pepe, very protective of his family.

Well that's it for today, been a bit rough, but there are a lot people a lot worse off than me I guess.
....................................................................................
Where was the Magna Carta signed ?, At the bottom!.

I'd better go before I get dafter.
................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment