Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 31 August 2017

Bob's garden, August 2017.

Friend Bob, the other day sent me these nice pictures of the wildlife in his garden and I thought they deserved a post of their own.
Bob and Joyce have decided not to get another dog, you can't guarantee to get one the same as your last one can you and is it too late in life to start again with a puppy.
I think the Dog's Trust are a bit choosy with people of a certain age these days, which in my mind is wrong as they can get you to sign that in the event of something happening to you the dog is passed back to them!.
Still back to the wildlife!,
Is this in the country I can imagine you saying?, 
But no it's in the wilds of Denton!, east side of Greater Manchester.

Bringing the family round too




Been coming for years!

And there's Hedgehogs too!
 

They love dog food!.

Kestrel devouring a pigeon, not nice but they all have to live and eat don't they, nature is cruel at times!.


Lots of these, but not so many these days!.

Nice pictures Bob, as I think most people will agree, safer in your garden than in the country with the hunt riding round.
......................................................................
Enough Said!.

.....................................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment