Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 21 August 2017

Sunday at Reddish Vale Park, 20.8.2017.

This Sunday there were a lot of people at the Park, but I think most of them were passing though and just dropped in for a cuppa!.
On my walk round with the Camera managed to get this baby moorhen looking a bit lost and bedraggled, not surprising with the state of the water it's been brought up in, still I suppose mother knows best, my mother certainly thought so!.

Another lost baby was this Baby Coot crying for his mum.

But best of all on the day was this Great Crested Grebe with a fish that it had caught and was trying to give to one of the babies!,
 

There was no way the baby could get this big fish down!.

So finished up eating it himself

Are you trying to choke my babies you idiot!.

Then my camera battery packed up, what a plonker!, it was my own fault has I'd not charged it up after the last outing, so continued walking round the lakes with an expensive lump of equipment round my neck that was just a hindrance.

I did manage to get another picture out of it if not using the Zoom. 

Grooming time on the small lake for this cormorant and duck.

At Etherow the day before I managed to get a couple of pix's with my compact camera that I always have in my pocket.
A sparrow.

A member of the family of Robin's in the Garden Centre Cafe looking a bit wet, which is not surprising in the weather we are having.

Still the way of telling its summer in this country, is that the rain is warmer isn't it!.

......................................................................................

When I was born the doctor came out of the delivery room and said to my father,
 "I'm sorry I did all I could, But he pulled though !!.

David has got a fantastic new off road vehicle,
It's a Reliant Robin 3x3!.

What do you call a wood pecker with no beak?.
A head banger!. 
..................................................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment