Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 9 February 2015

Saturday at the lake, 7.2.2015

Saturday at the lake, 7.2.2015

Nice day at the lake on Saturday, though it was cold and dull, kept warm by walking Pepe round the lakes, these are some of the wildfowl seen on our walk.

Skating Mallard

Egyptian Goose 

Female Mallard

King Tut with his best mates.
"Get me some Greens while your down there"
Bottoms up.

Mr and Mrs Mandarin.

Pepe, with the red filter built into the camera, everything else Black and White!


Same Red filter in the car park.

Similar picture with Pop art filter. 

Pop art scene

Green filter

Red filter.

Waiting for breakfast.


Likes the birds but couldn't eat a full one!.
.......................................................................................................

Sunday thought I'd stay in and do some housework, but after vacing though, got fed up and went to the lake again for lunch!, fog cleared up after dinner, but still quite cold!

Saw the Odd Trio again,
King Tut is a right bossy boots!.




Lovely birds hey!.





...............................................................................................................
"Doctor, I can't stop stealing things"
"Take these pills for a week and if they don't work get me a digital camera"

Medical terms

Artery; The study of paintings 
Bacteria; back door to Cafe.
Cauterize; made eye contact with her.
Labour pain; getting hurt at work.
Recovery room; Place to do upholstery.
.....................................................................................
Thats all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment