Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 16 February 2015

Nice weekend,14-15.2 2015

Nice weekend,14-15.2 2015.

Nice weekend this week, Saturday at the lake, saw this better view of the Cormorants,
Always thought they were all black!.


Looking at these pictures, it would seem it was in a better light and they are more colourful than I at first thought 

As you can see it was quite calm, not a ripple on the water, but still quite cold.


Another mutant goose, talk about interbreeding!.

A bit of victorian machinery, on of the sluice gates  from the lake into the river (Etherow)

Also seen on Saturday this lady with a 7 week old chihuahua,

Cute hey, she had it in a camera bag, it hadn't had its jabs yet!,
Must have seemed a big world outside to it!.


Don't know about a hot dog more like a chocolate eclair!.


I was told this was a Chihuahua cross Yorkie.


A greyhound in its usual laid back state, lovely dogs and so placid!.

Bargain of the week this week was at "The Works" bookshop in Oldham, where Marjorie and I went on Friday. Three Omnibus books for a Fiver, six stories in all, can't be bad!, and one of my favourite authors.
We had dinner in the Gallery Grill opposite the indoor market, nice meals and really friendly staff as well!.

Friends, Bob and Joyce had their usual pilgrimage to Barmouth on Saturday and sent me this nice picture, complete with seagull, thats the difference with a good camera (Leica) and as he's told me in the past, its not only the camera its the composition and Bob's certainly go what it takes as you can see.
.......................................................................................................
"Doctor; Doctor, I keep thinking I'm a spoon".
"Sit there and don't stir".

"Doctor; Doctor, I think I may need glasses".
Possibly this is the Greengrocers!.

 There are warnings of a new disease found in butter.
Apparently it spreads very easily.
......................................................................................................
Its the way I tell em!.

Thats all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment