Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 7 September 2012

Settling back in.

After a great holiday in Scotland, the people are so friendly there, it was back to the old routine, finally got straight with the washing and ironing!.
Had a wonderful day out with Ruth my youngest G/daughter on Monday, she's such good company after being on my own at home, it was her last day's holiday before back to school.
We went to Stamford park with our camera's.
The kids love this.

Unusual park bench

The beast in the woods

My best shot of the day

Ruthie doing her stuff


And again, some strange rock formations here

And when I got home this little blighter was in the garden.

Then it was off to the Hartshead Pub for lunch, Fish and chips for me scampi and chips for Ruth, very nice but not as good as Scotland where fish straight from the harbour.
On the modelling front I'd not felt up to it with all the house work but yesterday finally cut the aluminium plate for the motor mount and fixed the mount to the plate with 6BA nuts and bolts so that I can adjust the mount up or down, and hopefully the aluminium plate will act as a heat sink.
900 Motor in the mount and fixed to plate

Placed in the boat just have to drill holes to fix to supports now, but its a nice day again and you have to get out whilst you can don't you Summer nearly over and we haven't had much here in Manchester yet!.
Off to the lake again to-day, we had a great night last night at the Venetian Night and BBQ
Great turn out and plenty of ladies too which was nice to see

My mate Bob took these pix's, don't have any others of boats lit up on the water yet perhaps they will arrive later.


  That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment