Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 13 May 2012

Coot family on Saturday 12th May

Saturday the 12th saw Pepe and I at the lake, nice and sunny but you still needed a jumper on.
Walking Pepe round the smaller of the two lakes we came across this family of Coots



This family are from higher up the middle channel

 The family that had their nest robbed and damaged by predators a couple of weeks ago, has rebuilt that one and are still sat on it, hopefully with some more chicks to come.
For sailing this day go to
Sailing click here.

To-day after Sunday dinner John and I are going to be playing in his bath, no not with our plastic ducks!,
We are going to ballast the Narra boat, and has I've only got a shower the draught will be too much even for a Narra boat, I've put a few dials and gauges complete with bezels on the boat this morning ie fuel, pump out and in waste gauges and control  panels.
If all goes well this afternoon I will publish pictures of these, there again it could just be the wheelie bin where its been put!.
................................................................................................
There are a lot of dumb people out there,how about these.

The wheels spinning, but the hamsters dead.

His antenna doesn't pick up all channels.

Missing a few buttons on his remote control.

A few feathers short of a whole duck, hey that sounds like me!.

A few clowns short of a circus.
.............................................................................................
 That's all folks

3 comments:

  1. We'll done, Nomad
    I liked the Coot video
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felf sure your blog would be blue today !!!!!BnB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man City certainly left us hanging by a thread until the very very last minute didn't they!, that's entertainment!.

    ReplyDelete