Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Manchester & Cheshire Dogs Home Show.

On Sunday I took Pepe for his walkie's in Debdale whilst Velda was having a cat nap, oops shouldn't mention cats in the same breath as Pepe should I.

It was the annual Manchester & Cheshire Dogs Home Fun Day and it was well attended with all sorts of stalls and events going on.
As I couldn't stay long I missed the dogs on show, and didn't have a chance to enter Pepe into any of the categories there, but he would have missed the puppy event anyway as he's now 2 years old, that's the beauty of Chihuahua's though, they stay small and manageabell, One word from me and he does as he likes !

Took this video and if its a bit jumpy its because I have to take it one handed with the other hand holding the lead with Pepe jumping about on the end of it.



No change with Velda at the moment, its just a case of keeping her comfortabell, her medication to time and tempting her with my cuisine, I did study cooking in the field, thanks to the M O D  and even though it was 55 years ago its still better than some of the food in the NHS at the moment, Thank you Mrs Baxter and Mr Heinz.
 I don't think its the food so much as the way its heated and served up in hospital! baked potato shouldn't mean baked onto the plate should it?.



3 comments:

  1. Excellent video Duckie, especially it being taken with one hand!
    Pity you didn`t catch the guns firing, but perhaps not......They could have frightened Pepe.
    Thinking about it, the guns are very interesting, but what about the poor dogs?....Not nice at all!

    Regards to Velda

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now we have two people in the family in the film industry as above we were impressed with the quality with one hand and a bouncing dog
    Bnb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for those kind words, yo all.

    ReplyDelete