Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 26 June 2011

Velda in Hospital

 Velda is in hospital, so just to put you in the picture, she was taken in on a 999 call Tuesday  morning and since then has been under going tests and scans, with more scans this morning (Saturday) including a camera down the throat  ( have asked her to get a copy for the blog video's , Only kidding )  and then perhaps they can start the road to recovery. 
Still they have to decide what the trouble is first don't they. At the moment its a toss up between appendicitis and /or gall bladder, she is always going for the two for one option at the supermarket or pub grub, but I think she could have given that a miss in this case.
Nothing happening over the weekend at the hospital and still waiting for all the test results to come in
Will keep you informed.
Though I won't be able to attend the weekend events at the club in the circumstances I hope the weather is kind to you if your going, got to be better than the conditions at Glastonbury !!
....................................................................................................

A minor operation is one performed on somebody else!.

A hospital is a place where people who are run down generally wind up.

Hospital is a place where they wake you at five o'clock in the morning to give you a sleeping pill.

Velda has a chart at the end of her bed with lots of complaints listed on it. All the nurses have written something on it.
.........................................................................................................................
Good job she doesn't read this blog hey!

1 comment:

  1. Will see you there later !

    And for your outstanding achievement as a Silver Surfer / blogger I'm nominating you for an award

    collect your award here

    ReplyDelete