Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Walking the dog.wmv

Whilst not being able to get down to the lake at the moment I still have to take the dog for his walks in the local park at Debdale. So I thought I would put the time to good use and make a video of walking Pepe to keep my hand in with the shooting and then the editing at home. 
Don't want to make a mess of videoing Bob's big moment on the day with his Great Eastern adventure!

Anyway back to the dog, here he is ! its more for the filming and editing really!
Not too bad really I suppose seeing I did it one handed whilst holding the lead in the other hand 




Don't forget its club night on Wednesday (22nd) and Hyde Sports and Models guy will be there with a selection of his modelling wares.
...............................................................................................

"I think your dog likes me Gladys. He hasn't taken his eyes off me all night"
"That's because your eating off his plate.
ie  had this happen in real life when I was an Ambulance man, only it was the dogs cup!
...............................................................................................................
"I don't want you to bring your dog into the house. its full of fleas" she said.
"Fido, stay out of the house, its full of fleas he said.
..........................................................................................................
That's all folks

No comments:

Post a Comment