Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 16 June 2011

Roof light

Whilst Velda is poorly, I need to stay close to the house, though I can't do much in the way of helping with her problems, I can at least do a bit of housework !.
I wasn't able to attend Graham's funeral because of this, but there was representation from the club,so was happy about that, and my thoughts were with Lesley and Kirsty on the day.
After my housework, Velda was having a nap so  I did a bit on the roof light of the boat,


First marked and drilled a hole for the leads



Threaded the lead though 


And there is the light placed and connected up.

The battery box will be fixed under the roof in its own little slot, so won't be noticabell though the windows.


Did a bit of work on the control panel,  that just has to be painted to match the deck now.



Bob the Builder e-mailed me this picture of a chimney cone he has made for me, its for the living room fire I'm told, as the engine chimney has a hinged flap! good job Bob knows what he's doing isn't it!
What a nice man!

No comments:

Post a Comment