Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 7 February 2020

Cold Cold February, 7.2.2020.

Feeling a lot better in myself the last few days so been out and about more, sorry to the people I've met the last few days keep saying "What", but at least my ears are better now so been on to the Hearing Test lady and brought my test forward a week, so that's a week nearer to new aids! 
Been down to Reddish Vale Country Park the last few days but not stayed long as its too cold and don't want to chance getting the dreaded cold bug again.
Got this picture of a Jay today, they are getting quite used to Pepe and I bringing them peanuts now.
 


The Jay but not showing its beautiful Blue feathers, nearly went extinct in Victorian times as the ladies of that time liked the blue feathers in their hats. Its a shame women don't wear hats much these days, but its helped the birds keep their feathers.

The acrobatic Nuthatch.


The equally nimble Long Tailed Tits.

The view of their back.

In competition with the Blue Tits.

Even the humble Sparrows are quite colourful close up aren't they.

The new bird bath in the community garden.

Had to break the ice off the top the last couple of days, the birds still seem to want to bathe even in this weather!.

A Blue Tit.

Mr & Mrs Blackbird.


The cute Squirrels which some people call bushy tailed rodents, but there again they didn't ask to be brought here did they, a pest but very photogenic.

......................................................................

Mummy Mummy; "Can I wear a bra now I'm sixteen?"
"Shut up Albert"!.

Mummy Mummy; "Are you sure this is how to learn to Swim"?
"Shut up and get back in the sack".

Definition of modern music; things that aren't worth saying put into a song!.
.....................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment