Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Dull damp day down at Reddish Vale country park today,12.11.2019.

Was dull and damp today but at least it wasn't raining, though when we got down in the vale it was water, water everywhere.
We were both well wrapped up as you can see with Pepe here, sat on friend Mary's bench, wonder if Pepe knows that, you can never tell with dogs can you they are very intelligent and can sense all sorts of things.



Jay enjoying John's table, know John will love that.

Do they know or is it just my over active imagination?.

Nice view from up here.

This one is on the top of the container which was the Men in sheds but now the Volunteer's shed.

Can't get enough of these beautiful birds.

Liking the fat balls we take.


Not many leaves left on the trees now, will make it easier to see the birds, ie the Green Parakeets!.


How do these little Chaffinches manage through the winter, think about that next time you go out and take some food for them!.


Turned out a nice day out, but you definitely needed to be wrapped up!.
............................................................................
My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.

I keep the kitchen clean,
I always eat out!.

One nice thing about egotists, they never talk about other people.
..................................................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment