Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 15 November 2019

Cold day down the Vale,15.11.2019.

A fierce wind chill factor today down the Vale.
Got a text from friends to see if I wanted to go to Daisy Nook GC for lunch and replied "I thought you had an appointment today", not today Saturday was the reply and I realised it was Friday and not Saturday as I had thought, What a Plonker!.
Still as I was already at the Vale thought I'd go and fill the feeders in the Community Garden and I was glad because they were nearly empty.
So it was a feeding frenzy for the Great Tits, 

This Blue Tit tucking in as well.

This Magpie on the table that used to be a three cylinder feeding station until the Squirrels destroyed it, still it seems to be better now as a table.

The Jays showed up again today.

Love these suet pellets with berries Peter!.

Always seem to have a muddy beak from burying they treasures for winter but have to make sure the squirrels don't seem them or they will be robbed.

Is that Pepe the chihuahua over there with his coat on?.

The Nuthatches like the suet pellets too.

Finally getting my broken camera back tomorrow, so watch this space for more wildlife pictures!.
...............................................................

Didn't use Algebra once today did you?. 

How do Eskimos stop their mouths from freezing up?, they grit their teeth!. 
................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment