Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 16 September 2019

Nice quiet day down the Vale, 16.9.2019.

Started off in the Community garden where we put up three new feeders, one for peanuts and two of the caged variety hopefully to keep the Squirrels off.
Its true that even Squirrels need food but they just destroy the plastic feeders, so hope these metal ones will last a bit longer.



  

Pepe thinks he's in heaven in the community Garden, can't keep his eyes open.

Sat on his Auntie Mary's bench, "Are we going to the Cafe yet Dad".

This Grey Wagtail stood still for a change today, they are usually flitting about and tail wagging!.

Blue Tit enjoying the new feeders.

Best taken off the feeders, look more natural don't they.


Cute little Coal Tit.


Got to eat your green Bugs!/

Cheeky Robin sat with me on my bench.

The Baby pigeon's flew off after I took this picture, so might not see them again.

Another fat baby, need to get stocked up for the winter !.

The Little Grebes still have two babies on their back.

The Acrobatic Nuthatches.


Tried a bit of Macro photography today as there seemed to be a lot of butterflies about, don't ask me their names as I'm not into them yet!.


This little fellow seems to appreciate the John Holmes memorial bird table.


Well that's it for today folks, hope your day was as good as mine.
Pepe and I had plenty of friends to chat too and wildlife to feed and enjoy.
......................................................................

A Vulture boards a plane carrying two dead Raccoons.
The stewardess looks at him and say's "I'm sorry sir".
"Only one carrion allowed per passenger"
.................................................................





No comments:

Post a Comment