Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 18 November 2018

Weekend down the Vale 17-18.11.2018.

Nice sunny weekend for the time of year and the Vale was packed out on both days!.

Plenty of pictures of the Ring Necked Parakeets about.

"Anyone home?"

"Wheres she got too"

No one home.





One of the neighbours.

The Shovelers beak from a different angle which gives you a better idea of the size of it!. 



Male Mandarin.





Mr & Mrs.


Plenty of Cormorants about.
Give us a wave!.

Don't make me laugh!.

He's always trying to get me to go out with him.

While their arguing I'll get the fish!.


Always on guard, this one high up in the trees a couple of hundreds yards away but the zoom got him.


Mr Tufted Duck.


Mrs Tufty.


























The moon over Reddish.


So a nice sunny trip this weekend, beautiful colours, though the trees shedding their leaves helps with seeing the birds.


That's all for today folk's.
.................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment