Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 19 August 2018

Sunday,19.8.2018.

Though it was a bit of a drizzly day, Pepe and I went to Reddish Vale for a cuppa and a chat with friends and the staff.
Got a couple of Old £1 coins off one of the ladies, there was an article in the paper the other day that stated that there were still 169 million old £1 coins still unaccounted for even though the cut off date was over nine months ago, could have fooled me I'm short of about 10 for my collection and they are really hard to find, in fact I wish I had a £1 for everyone who had said to me "I have some of them at home, I'll let you have them", I do a New for old as well, Don'r expect them for nothing as you can still cash them into your account at the bank.
After dropping Pepe off home it was off to John's for dinner, via the Charity shop in Ashton of course.
Handed in the last jigsaw I'd done

 Picked up a boxed set of 10 themed on animals which if you know me are just up my street
for the princely sum of £3.99. 

I remember Wifey Velda buying these box sets and couldn't wait for the next themed one to be published, then about £12!

These will keep me busy for a while hey!.
If you hadn't noticed I've made another tab at the top for jigsaws I've done, there again perhaps you might think they are a waste of time, but watching some of the c**p on TV these days isn't much better is it. I ask you, the NEW avengers series!, Joanna Lumley looks like a schoolgirl!.

Yes it's me without the hat/chihuahua but Jessie keeping me company, think it's only cupboard love really, she's a real lovable dog though!.
She's just like one of the family, but which one you might ask??.
................................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment