Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Daisy Nook Country Park, 9.1.2018.

Today at Daisy Nook, on arrival decided to go for our walk first as it was quite cold, then we would be ready for a hot meal afterwards, that was the idea anyway!.

Captured these little fellows on the way down the canal path.


Eventually arrived at Crime Lake, though like everywhere else it was a bit deserted, 

Except for these nice Chinese Swan Geese!.

Can imagine one saying to the other ,
'Are you sure he's mine!' 

There used to be one of these at Etherow for years before it got too old.

A beautiful swan to keep them company.

On the way back to the Cafe, noticed this dog had a Webcam on its back!, what ever next!.

The Highland cattle came up from the valley to greet us again, perhaps remembered us from a previous post, there again, like the ducks thought I had something to eat.
When it realised I didn't have anything, gave me a raspberry,brrrr.

Back at the Cafe again, cold and hungry, as you can see not many people about, so felt it was my duty to go in and keep the profits up don't want they closing for lack of customers do we.
With my eye on my FitBit watch decided to forgo the sausage and Bacon today and go for the slightly healthier option   

A toastie with rabbit food!, makes you feel guilty with the watch on, still nicely presented hey!.

Enter stage left Barbara Streisand & Barry Gibb with 'Guilty' one of my favourites.
..................................................................................................................

A three legged dog walks into a wild west bar and says,
'I'm looking for the man who shot my Paw'.

Beer; helping ugly people have sex since 3000 bc!.
...................................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment