Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 4 December 2017

First Sunday of December, 2017.

The first Sunday of December 2017, turned out to be quite cool and on a visit down to Reddish Vale saw that all the Lakes were frozen over.

Waiting for the thaw!

As it was quite misty the pictures on this post are not quite up to scratch.
This black bird out and about at the feeding trough.

Managed to get the big jet coming into Manchester airport.

This one looks like 'A rose between two thorns' doesn't it, or is that my imagination running away with me again, perhaps put it down to old Age!.


These are a few of the 12 cormorants on the lake on the day

A Little grebe one of four seen on the day, I was told by Darrell one of the workers that where he comes from they are called Dab Chicks!, 



Looking though the square window at the info centre there was a lot of activity on the bird table!.
Just need some berries on that holly bush to make it a real Christmas scene.


Ah, the sun came out for a while so managed to snap this Maggie, round by the small lake!
...................................

Today at Etherow, 4.12.2017.

Misty, although slightly warmer 

From an earlier year of ice.





Queen Tut, the Egyptian Goose on her own today, perhaps the love of her life has gone into mourning after his mate crashed and broke her neck in the week!.

Little Gull.


......................................................................

Been watching the 'Strictly come dancing' on the telly, then over to the 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here!' where people seem to go to any lengths to further their career's , so eat this!.





.......................................................................................................
Its only a blog post!!!!.


No comments:

Post a Comment