Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 25 November 2017

Down in The Vale, 25.11.2017.

After a bit of indecision with the weather decided to go out and went down to Reddish Vale Country Park..
It was drizzling when I got there, but whilst having a drink in the Information Centre the heavens opened!. I'd seen on the Stockport Nature Watch website that the Green Ringed Parakeets were on show in the park, due no doubt to the fact that the leaves were off the tree where they were last  time I saw them, but didn't manage a picture!.
So braving the rain, wrapped Pepe up in his coat and went looking for them in their tree, couldn't miss this one really it stood out bright green against the branches and dark sky!.

 


What you looking it!!.




At the feeding trough there was this little Sparrow, they seem to be getting a bit scarce nowadays.


A bit misty these, but it was raining!.

Form an orderly line?, push off, get in while you can they say.

I'm full to bursting!.

This little chap was only about 6 feet from the car, yes Pepe & I are not stupid we were sat in the car near the feeding station!.
Still showing some nice colours though a bit bedraggled. 

So it didn't turn out too bad, after lunch at Morrison's for their famous Fish & Chips it was home to the fire and the Darts on the television.
.......................................................................................

I'm saving up for a rainy day.
So far I've got a Sou-wester, two mackintoshes and a canoe!.

A word to the wise isn't necessary, its the stupid ones who need the advice!.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!.
...........................................................................................................





No comments:

Post a Comment