Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 4 May 2016

New settee arrival!.

New settee arrival!.

Thirteen weeks ago I ordered a new settee as the old one wasn't really old but too big for my needs,  I was very pleased with the state of the old one after six years so it was off to Sofology at Oldham to order a new one, and was told it was a 14 weeks wait, What!!.
Well  on Bank holiday Monday it arrived!.

Both seats are Rocker/Recliners with a console in the middle, very man cave hey!


Pepe found his place! and keeps eyeing up the "Neal" toy you get with every settee, but he's got plenty of toys without that, but doesn't stop him sneaking a look at it every so often!.


The bargain of the week has got to be this large briefcase with the largest zip I've ever seen, goodness knows what its been for, way too large for a laptop 18" X 14", but at £1.50 you can't not buy it can you, or is it only me that's a sucker for a bargain. 
Took the price sticker off and walked round Hyde with it, trying to look intelligent even though it only had my other books and DVD charity purchases in!.
That Green chair is Pepe's really until his new matching one arrives, but he's not prepare to wait!.

Meanwhile back at the lake spotted these Male & Female Chaffinches. 


The Coots are all scrapping and fighting for mates. 

Plenty of them already nesting and have eggs to look after!.



Little and Large!, still together.
Strange how different types of ducks seem to be attracted to each other, there again humans are the same I suppose.

Pepe doing well, his birthday last week, an old boy now at seven years old!, that's 49 in our years isn't it?.


......................................................................................................

What should you buy if your hair keeps falling out,
A good vacuum cleaner!.

A balanced diet is a block of chocolate in each hand!.

My mate Bob is on a diet , Coconuts and Bananas, he  hasn't lost much weight but you should see him climb trees!.

What do you call it when you pass out after eating too much curry,
A korma!.
.....................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment