Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 25 October 2014

New Dog Trust kennels.

Today after a run to the lake, which I wish I had'nt bothered, though I did see friends Bob and Joyce there so that made it worthwhile!, but to get back to the story I called at the new Dog Trust place in Denton that had just opened on Thursday.
What a beautiful place for any dog waiting for a new home!, I only went to have a nosy, knowing I was safe from being tempted already having Pepe, I don't think he would be very impressed sharing his pad with another dog.
Here is a few pictures from the site to whet your appetite in case you are thinking of a new friend  and companion.





What about this beauty then, always fancied a greyhound, but as this is an ex-racer perhaps he would think Pepe was the rabbit he used to run after at the track and that wouldn't be good would it.

Nice place though isn't it!.
.....................................................................

Sid the Spiv, said his greyhound could run like greased lightning.
He is so fast on the track that on every third lap he has to jump over himself.


 Mrs Moloney met Mrs Murphy at the market and she noticed that her friend had a puppy under her arm,
 That's a nice puppy said Mrs Moloney.
Yes I got it for Murphy said her friend.
Lucky you, I wish I could swap Moloney for one!.  

  "Lost dog" said  the newspaper notice 
Has three legs, blind in one eye, large scar on throat, right ear missing, tail broken in two places, no teeth, recently castrated.
Answers to Lucky!.

Thats all folks
.....................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment