Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 27 October 2014

Out and About Oct 2014

Out and About Oct 2014.

Sunday it was a trip to the lake and then up to Oldham to John & Joannes for Sunday dinner.
Nice visit as there were two Missionary sisters there as well.
John and Joanne doing the same as Velda and I did when he was on his mission, namely doing what we hoped someone was doing for our boy, giving him a decent meal now and then.

Lovely ladies, both from Utah, Salt Lake City.
One on the left was here last January and the other one is on her first placement and it was only her 3th day in England.

Both dog lovers too.

   Keep still Jessie!.

Today even though I've had the snuffles, had a trip to Etherow (Where else) there met some friends for drinks at the Cafe and then had a nice walk with Pepe round the park.
Nice time of the year as long as your wrapped up, I was putting my new coat from Aldi to the test and it turned out to be just the job, two tone green and two coats in one, wear the inner or outer or both, I do love a bargain!.
Some pictures whilst on our rounds of the lake, nice colours this time of the year hey!.



See the squirrel on the left of the tree trunk, not a very good picture, there again these are all taken with my Iphone!.

Then it was back to the Cafe for a warm drink and a toasted teacake, and there saw some other dogs.
This is a big one, rather clean up after Pepe though


Another big lad.


Pepe says "why can't you get one of these for me to ride on", Not yet my friend!, not quite ready for one of these, you will have to ask our friend Joyce for a ride on hers!.

We could have asked her later as we called in for a chat, check out the progress on Bobs current project and of course another drink.

And so to bed, always nice to know he's had a good day out.

.......................................................................

There was a knock at the door and Sam found himself being asked to become a Jehovah's Witness.
"I didn't even see the blooming accident" said he.

After a terrible accident at the factory where Sid fell into the upholstery machine, 
he is now fully recovered!.

There is a new organisation call AAAA
It's for people being driven to drink.

Its the way I tell em!
......................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment