Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 28 February 2013

Day out with Pepe

Yesterday Pepe and I had a day out in the wonderful sunshine, almost forgot what it was like.
First we went to Birch Services on the M62 as my Iphone App said there were some Spot's there and plenty passing on the motorway.
Getting a bacon buttie and coffee from Gregg's shop there, and who do you think was in there in the queue Tim Fox! of the TV program "Eddie Stobart Trucks and Trailer's", so it was round to the truck park with the camera and here you go.
His truck at the moment "Alison Victoria"
He said "it's a bit mucky at the moment", I'm not surprised when you see some of the places he has to get that truck and trailer into. 

And the man himself, Tim Fox.
What a nice guy he is, as in the program always laughing!.
Off to Kings Lynn from there, quite a way from Birch. 

Although I got many more pix's there won't bore you with them.

Then it was off to Chadderton Hall Park, yes you've guessed it it's in Chadderton!.
Beautiful sunny day still and was abell to get some good pix's, good for me that is, some photographer's might question that, still it's how you see yourself that matters isn't it.
The Pavilion Cafe
The Menu, Coffee and Tea £1.00!!each.


Clever use of an old container for Bowling Green users


Nice walks






What's that smell, Rabbits!!

Off the lead and hunting in the woods, but nowhere near the water say's he!.

Then back to the Cafe for a nice Chicken salad muffin, the staff there are very nice too.
Will be going to Chadderton again that's for sure.
..............................................................................................
Signs

Ears pierced while you wait!.

Players picked for the darts team will be pinned to the notice board.

Try our home made pies, you'll never get better.

Boat for sale, one owner, green in colour.
.......................................................................................................
That's all folk's

2 comments:

  1. For a moment, I read this as "Day out with Pope" - I thought that he's obvioulsy taking up pmodel boating or Stobart spotting now he's retiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant beat the above comment! BnB

    ReplyDelete