Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 6 August 2012

OL2 update

On Sunday before going to John's for Sunday Dinner I set up my Band saw in the garage and took the bull by the horns and cut some pieces of wood, I was a bit apprehensive as I'd not used one before, but as in most things you worry about, it was great to use and cut all my pieces in no time at all would have taken all morning with a hand saw.
This is going to be the electronics shelf.
I also cut the sections for the motor mount but haven't put them in yet.

Mr Pointy is in great form again checking out the Edging on the Net pool I made up yesterday as well, it looked a bit basic without the edging on, and I think he approves.

Going off the modelling, I bought a nice Logitech IPad charging station the other day, it charges even when the IPad is switched off, plays your music and your Video's, you can swivel it into portrait or landscape views and the sound is quite good, there again my hearing isn't the best so you would have to judge that for yourself. There's a remote too! and a cable to connect to your TV, looks nice in the living room too, £59.95 from Pc world, must be abell to get it cheaper on E.bay hey.
As you can see on the top right I've become an Eddie Stobart Spotter, something to do whilst travelling round with John on his jobs.
.............................................................................
Man with one chopstick go hungry.
Man who drive like hell bound to get there.
Man who runs in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.  
..............................................................................
That's all folk's

No comments:

Post a Comment