Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 4 October 2022

The past weekend, 1-3rd Oct.22.

 On Sunday we went to McDonalds for lunch followed by a walk into the park (Debdale) not many in the Nature Garden and the bird feeders were all empty!. Luckily we had some monkey nuts and mealworms with us so it brought a few birds out.

Plenty of Maggie's of course.




Like the mealworms.

As you can see here, they are not all just Black and White, all shades of blue and Green also.

Great Tit in the bushes waiting its turn.


Can I eat this?.

Nuthatch.


Slim Robins.



Autumn Colours. 

Our visit to Pear Mill Cafe on Monday produced this Peregrine falcon afterwards.

Today though it looked a dull day, took Pepe to McDonald's and then a walk onto the ressers, if I don't he's like a caged tiger at night time!.
Couldn't see the Pennines today.

Think they were just giving the boat a run.

They had an audience with us, but not many people about today!, then it started to rain, but we were under the trees.

Plenty of tufted ducks in the distance.

One a bit nearer here with a great crested Grebe in the foreground.

A couple of juvenile Great Crested Grebes in the distance.



 An adult one.

Back home we still have plenty of Goldfinches on the feeders.
Taken though the window, must clean the window!.

The wood pigeons feasting on the berries, that's the reason I planted them there.

So though a couple of dull days it's not stopped us getting out, hopefully it will be fine tomorrow and have a visit to Reddish Vale where the info centre will be open for drinks and snacks.
Might get lucky and see a kingfisher!.
....................................................
Some cause happiness wherever they go,
Some whenever they go!.
...........................................
I was doing some decorating the other day and got out my step ladder,
I don't get on with my real ladder!.
.................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment