Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 18 August 2022

Week 15th -18th.8.22.

 Been to Pear Mill café today with Pepe, it's his favourite place, only because he gets his own plate of sausage.

It's one of our groups birthday this coming Saturday so we celebrated that today as we wouldn't see him on the Saturday.

He had his wife and Cockerpoo Miss Daisy with him, Miss Daisy is a lot calmer as she is 4 years old now.

After my Sight test at SpecSavers mentioned in my last post, I'm still getting junk mail from them!!, today's post asking me to book an appointment for a hearing test, which I had in June!, the service is excellent but the junk and e-mails are a pain in the butt.

Had Pepe washed and cut this week and whilst there had my usual bacon buttie and coffee at the café up the road, very tasty!.

I managed to get a picture of the Super moon the other night, so was pleased about that.

Mate Bob says there are two new craters on the moon and was wondering how they got there!.

I'm sure if it was a rocket from here the observer's round the world would have noticed it, but it is strange though isn't it.


The kids are still  off school but at least some of them putting the time to good use learning a new skill.


The zoom on my camera captured these young girls feeding the swan family at the far end of the water, not bad for a bridge camera, hand held without a tripod hey.


The water level getting back to normal, after the workers finished.

Junior is now nearly as big as Mum.


Plenty of young Gulls about at this time of year.

This one nearly got its adult plumage.

Seagull??, bet this ones never seen the sea, live on the tips don't they.

Adult Coot, quite aggressive to other birds. 

My front garden is doing well with all the 
different types of Fuchsia's surviving the lack of rain for weeks. 
Yes I can see the big weed, they seem to do well whatever the weather don't they, it's not there anymore!!.

Front wall.

Dividing wall too next door
.......................................................

In case we get another heat wave, bear this in mind!.

............................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment