Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 16 May 2021

Weekend!, 14-16th May 2021.

 Not a very good weekend with the weather, Friday had a walk round Debdale nature Centre and Orchard.

Saturday the weather was worse so after a lunch at McDonalds came home and watched the football, not usually a football fan but as it was the FA Cup final thought it was worth it.

Sunday as the park is usually packed out and all the birds usually hide, decided to stay home and do a bit of weeding, cleaning and ironing, got to do these dull things sometime hey.

Whilst at home watched the Sparrows and their youngsters dining on my feeders, I'd heard that Sparrows were on the decline as not many seen about, I think they are all in my garden!.  


At the park on the Friday

The rhododendrons are nearly finished now I think, but they have been a lovely show.


A Great Tit with a bad hair day.


Male Blackbird.

The beautiful Robins.



The Jays came straight away, as soon as they saw we had peanuts in their shells.




Seems though the Wood pigeons like the peanuts in shells too!.





An acrobatic Magpie.

Another attraction at Debdale (when all the restrictions are over, that is) is the Men's Sheds Association if that's your thing and have some spare time on your hands!.

Pepe's last groom this week by his groomer Kate, who has looked after him for the past 8 years, thank your for your kindness Kate!.

.....................................................

If a lawyer and a tax official were both drowning and you could only save one of them, what would you do, go to lunch or read the paper?.

Lawyers creed- a man is innocent until proven broke.

Old lawyers never die, they just lose their appeal.

...................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment