Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 13 May 2021

Past week; 10-14th May 2021.

The past week has been a week of sunshine and showers , so not much done and not been anywhere new.

Had a visit to Ashton Moss Nature Reserve and there wasn't much doing there.

There was the Muscovy Duck with his mates.

The Wild Bunch.

This nice Reed Bunting.


A trip to Debdale Lower reservoir gave us another brood of Canadian geese Goslings.







The Coot Babies are doing well but only one brood up to now.


Only the cheeky Squirrels in the Orchard on the day.



Yesterday (Wednesday) it was off to Oldham with Pepe for his 6 weekly Bath and Trim but was disappointed to hear that his groomer was giving up the business due to health reasons and had sold the business to another lady.

Will try the new one next time and see how Pepe gets on, then make a decision whether to stay there or find somewhere else, shame really has we have been going there for 8 years and we were always satisfied!

We were early getting there this week, so called at the Cafe I go to whilst I wait for Pepe and shared my bacon buttie with him this time.

Only takeout at the moment but hopefully sit-in next week.


 When I say I shared my bacon buttie with Pepe it wasn't a problem as you can see!.

Now that's what you call a bacon buttie!, 5 rashers on a large muffin and a cup of coffee, also a large plate apple pie to take home.


Talking of home, my goldfinches are still doing well and though no babies seen yet there is a lot of noise and chirping in the trees where they have their nests so I don't think it will be long before we see some babies again this year, watch this space!.
.....................................................

If you can't say anything nice, you probably don't have many friends.

How did they know the shark attack victim had dandruff?,

They found his head and shoulders on the beach!.

What should you buy if your hair keeps falling out?,

A good vacuum  cleaner!.

..............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment