Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 18 April 2018

This weekend, 14th -15th April, 2018.

Saturday we were at Daisy Nook Country park.
There was plenty of wildlife about such as these cute Chaffinches. 



These Chinese Swan geese seem to be saying, 'Does this mean us'.

Big Daddy!.

And his mate.

Looks like someone should have joined the Etherow Model Boat Club where they have a rescue boat, this model boat looks like its been there a while on the other side of the canal.






























Looks like Spring is here.

Dunnock

Plenty of Nuthatches about 

My mate must think he's building a high rise block!

And he's still at it, collecting material!.


Sunday we didn't go far as I was going to Son John's for dinner later, so it was just over the road to Debdale Park and the reservoirs.
Brought back some happy memories of years ago when I did my Windsurfing and canoeing courses here.

Nice walk round here but wasn't up to it on the day, still suffering from my Shingles attack.

Getting spruced up for the mating season, see the boss has his leg ID on but his new young mate not been tagged yet. 

Young one not got her beak colour even!.

There are plenty of youngsters on the reservoirs, plenty of space so the mating pair not under threat.






Back in the park, can just see the main road though the trees.

Noticed a new memorial plaque in the park, not my favourite MP but nice to see he's been remembered in this way.



So it was then home and on to John's for dinner!.

....................................................................
Doctor Doctor, I feel like a pair of curtains, For goodness sake pull yourself together.

My father told me about the Birds and the bees, 
I went steady with a woodpecker until I was twenty one!.

Families are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts!.
.............................................................................................................   





No comments:

Post a Comment