Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 3 March 2014

Ellesmere Weekend 2014

Just spent a great weekend at Ellesmere Model Boat Show with my good friend Bob.
There were plenty of other members there at our stand showing off their boats and explaining the in's and out's of them to the visitors.
Here is a short video of the site to give you an idea of the action there



If you want to see more of the show
Click here

I thought this boat was a nice touch, built by a member of the Liverpool MBC for his daughter
It's a springer tug and you can have any design for the superstructure, 

And at the back it tells you what its powered by!!.
Plays Disney tunes from the sound system too!.

This past week been out with friend Marjorie, visited a couple of new (to her) garden centres  namely Gordon Rigg's GC  and All-in-One GC  in north side of Manchester, Rochdale.


My Star buy was this massive succulent, beautiful hey, if you like that sort of thing that is!.



This is a present from Bob and his good lady Joyce to add to my rapidly growing collection, good job the plants are not the rapid growing type 

And here is friend Bob and Joyce with Bob up to some more of his Photoshop tricks!

Got up a bit late today after all the walking round this weekend, so decided to make up for that by doing a bit of housework, I suppose you have to do it sometime hey!, other wise won't be Abell to open the doors for the pile up of dust.
.......................................................................

When the wife said she was going to change the baby.
He said well get a quieter one!.

Small boy watching his Mother do the washing up
"Mum where did you work before you got this job here with us?".

Children, what a comfort in old age.
And how soon they bring it on!.

Don't worry if our life's a joke
and your success's are but few
Remember that the mighty oak
was once a nut like you!.

Did you hear my last joke?,
We hope so they said!.
.....................................................................................
Thats all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment