Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 20 October 2012

Past week

The past week been out and about again!
At the beginning of the week helped John at work, not work for me really just company!
Then on Wednesday had a trip to Widnes, The Stobart Port area, it is massive and you enter through a railway arch and there it is before you, to the left is Tesco's distribution depot and to the right is the Stobart container depot. the trucks are going in and out all day long and after a couple of hours had 60 Spots!
Just stand on this roundabout and spot them coming in and out

What more can you say? this is May Lou on the way out from Tesco's depot.

Thursday was the 1st anniversary of Velda's passing away and John said why not go to the lake and sail Mum's favourite boat the "Wyeforce" Tug, so we did and we sailed for about half and hour, John with his new Maggie "M" and me with "Wyeforce", then all of a sudden the "Wyeforce" stopped and that was it, nothing working, so it was out with the rescue boat.
Never happened before!, and it will be something simple I'm sure, or someone up there telling me something hey, but what a coincidence!. 
Then my mate Bob stepped in with his Photoshop wizardry!!
Scary hey!
I don't know about not feeding the ducks, but these sharks are doing well on the bread!.
Give way to Rowers? Thanks Bob!!

Friday it was more modelling with more work on the wheelhouse.
Pieces of wheelhouse with inside rebates placed

Inside of back panel

Outside of back panel

All panels finished

Fixing back and sides

As per instructions.
More next time, don't want to get you too excited all at once do we?.
...........................................................................................
Toasts
May you never have to eat your hat.

May the skin of your bum never cover a drum.

May you slide down the bannister of life with nary a splinter.
.........................................................................................
That's all folk's

No comments:

Post a Comment