Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 8 February 2014

Dogs February 2014

Back again like the proverbial bad penny.
First I must tell you about Son John's new Blog find it here,


All about his cockapoo's if you like dogs its a good read!.

Jessie
He was told that rubbing them dry after a walk was knotting them up and was told to get these dressing gowns, which he did, like you do if your dog mad!.

 Max

Cute though aren't they!.

This is my dog picture of the week though!.
..........................................................................................


.................................................................................................
Went to Uppermill this week to pick up a picture I'd had framed and whilst there called in at the Limekiln Cafe just outside the town centre, only because they let dogs in with well behaved owners!,
Here is Pepe waiting in anticipation for some scraps, that was a delicious toasted teacake with cinnamon added. 

Been to the local Brewers fayre, "The Stable Gate" again with Marjorie and had a nice meal again.



Guess who had what, the healthy option or the pigging out in the trough option, there again the nail varnish might give the game away.
Two meals for a tenner before 6-00pm can't be bad hey., the last of the big spenders, I know how to give a girl a good time hey!.

Bought myself another new hat last week as well, yes another Tilley Hat, Thats Tilley not Silly Hat Bob!.

 I know its like one of the others but at least its a different hat band.
And do you know how "They" say the owners start to look like their dogs, well look at this then!.


Still he's a cute little fellow isn't he, and who are "They" anyway.

Get a hat and get noticed, its true!, people I don't know very well talk to me and spot me from a distance, gives them chance to hid as well maybe!.
..................................................................................

What do you call a man who doesn't sink
Bob.
What do you call a man with turf on his head 
Pete
What do you call a woman with a sinking ship on her head 
Mandy Lifeboats.

A man walked into his home and yelled at his wife.
"Mildred, I've just discovered our marriage is illegal",
"How come" she replied 
"Your father didn't have a licence for that shotgun!"

It's the way I tell em!.
.......................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment