Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 31 May 2020

Weekend, 30-31.5.2020.

Over the weekend we are staying safe and in our own garden, too many people around at weekend for us.
I have noticed that the families that are going out, because they are close to each other at home, don't seem to bother with social distancing whilst outside which is a bit disconcerting.
Anyway back to the good things, since my last post we seem to have had more babies that ever, Starlings, sparrows and flocks of Goldfinches!.
This is the goldfinch parent feeding one of the babies.
 

More, more, Wait Oliver!.

Anything to shut you up.

This one isn't waiting for the parents to feed it, helping its self.



Starling parents.

A whole new meaning to Mother & Child.

Pair of young starlings


Unfortunately down at Reddish Vale, even though the Cob is very aggressive it hasn't stopped the Six Cygnets being reduced to FOUR!, but sadly that's nature for you.
 
Have any of you been watching Spring watch this past week, it's amazing the pictures and information on there, and it's on in the coming week as well, BBC2 at 8-00pm or 2000hrs if you prefer.

Did you know there is a famous picture of Mary,Jesus and a goldfinch?.
Whats the significance you may ask, look it up on Google!.

My NHS Tribute in the garden, East Fence, changes colours in the sunshine.


West Fence.



.......................................................................................

Well off to make some dinner, do miss my dining out for the food and the company.
........................................................................

When I was born the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, "I'm very sorry, We did all we could, but he pulled though".
Its the way I tell em!.

No comments:

Post a Comment