Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 28 May 2020

Easier lock down, 28.5.2020.

Not another post so soon.

Yes another post this week, but as soon as the lock down is lifted it will be back to the once a week if I'm lucky that is.
This morning went on my weekly shop down to the local Tesco in Gorton, was lucky that there wasn't a long queue, but they were letting in people in another entrance which I think was supposed to be for Carer workers and NHS workers which is fine, but some of the people going in there makes one wonder where some of them were working from, perhaps the local sewerage workers!.
Still on to better things, got all my shopping list including my favourite, Sweet & Sour chicken and rice frozen dinners, This make only sold at Tesco very good value at £1.10 and a real plate full!.
I always seem to get to the till and realize I've gone a bit over the top in case I can't get back there soon and I've only got a small freezer!.
When I got home got my usual welcome from my good companion Pepe, think it was the shopping bags he was more interested in really though.
After dinner settled down in front of the living room window with the camera as there was plenty of activity at the feeding station with plenty of babies around doing that classic wing fluttering wanting their mothers to feed them. 
These are the goldfinches with the yellow wing patches.





These pix's all taken though the living room window, so not that clear.

Where's mum gone?.

These are young sparrows.

Open wide.

What a little beauty hey.

So will have to wash the window tomorrow to get cleared pictures!.
.....................................................
Why do we leave our cars worth thousands of pound on the street and fill our garages with Junk!!

Two cannibals were having dinner and one said to the other "Your wive makes a great stew" 
"Yes, said the other "but I'm going to miss her" 

Two cannibals are eating a clown and one says to the other, "Does this taste funny to you"
.....................................................
There you go for another post, you've probably had enough corn for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment