Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 1 April 2020

In Self Isolation, 1. 4.2020.

Has we are all in self isolation gives me a chance to do another post!.
Today went to Morrisons superstore and it really was a superstore!, there were barriers leading to the front door but I was lucky that there were only 3 people in front of me, all at two metres apart and after only 5 minutes it was into the store and the shelves were quite well stocked.
The Panic buyers must have calmed down now as I managed to get most items on my list plus a few I hadn't put down thinking I didn't need them, but as I said there was plenty for everyone!.
I've even seen an Eddie Stobart truck there and Morrisons usually have their own trucks, so they are pulling all the stops out to fill the shelves!.
On the way home stopped at Debdale Park to give Pepe a walk as he hadn't been out for days.
Checked out the progress on the Hyde road project and wondered what the big crane was for after the bridge had been taken out, but could see at once that it was putting shuttering in place that will be bricked over later!.
 

Pepe had his Grooming cancelled this month so it was down to me to give him a good brush, don't think he was impressed!.

Got my camera set up so I can still do a bit of birding!, you can just see Pepe on the right on his own chair.

My treadmill has come into it's own now as well 

I can even watch my favourite video''s whilst walking

Who needs to take drugs, at my age, can have the same effect going too fast on this!.

Another way I keep from going round the bend is Jig saws, this one just finished this week and passes the time very nicely.

If you notice everyone in the picture is smiling. not as at the moment with everyone worried to death and some even frighten to say good morning it seems.

Well there you have it, that's how I'm passing the time indoors.
I'm used to Isolation 21hrs a day, but a few hours down Reddish Vale soon sorts that out!, so getting withdrawal symptoms now and missing friends down the Vale!.
.......................................................................
Saw this on the internet the other day, how over the top is that!, 

....................................................................................

Isolate!, Isolate!.

Stay Safe everyone. 
.............................................................................................





No comments:

Post a Comment