Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 24 April 2020

Lock down,24.4.2020.

After the last project painting my dolphins, got into the swing of it and rooted out the green Man i'd bought in the summer last year at lymefield garden centre and Cafe in Mottram.
Still had some Acrylic paints left from Velda's paint box.
So a good scrub and a light sanding, then a coat of sanding sealer it was down to the garage again.
 
A coat of brass paint on the rear.

Then a coat of spray paint found in the garage to seal the front 

Then painted the leaves different colours to make it stand out and give the garden a bit more colour.

I'd run out of spray varnish so whilst waiting for the paints to dry ordered some Rustoleum Spray varnish and it was there on the doorstep the next day!, good old Amazon!.
So a spray of varnish to seal the paint in and was out and on to the wall

Sent a picture to my Hobbies Mate Bob and he suggested that I add high lights to the eyes and perhaps some teeth!

So, no sooner said than done, Bob!

So there you have it another project done and dusted, can't believe the amount of stuff I'm getting through to relieve the boredom of the lock down.
Talking of lock down and social distancing here's something one of the members on one of the photographic websites put on.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
That's it for now, keep coming back for more of the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment