Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 1 July 2019

Weekend, 29-30.6.2019.

The past weekend was a bit mixed with Saturday being very hot and sticky!.
But on Sunday it was different again with it overcast but still warm enough to be without a top coat
 

Gave me a chance to put my Rucksack seat to use with my jacket and Pepe's coat and water bottle and dish!.
Works well and at £9.99 from Lydl was a real bargain.

Top lake with all sorts of wildlife about.

Zoomed in.

The only Muscovy duck at the Vale. 

The Heron trying to keep cool on the Saturday.



Its throat was wobbling like mad but don't know if it was panting or singing!.

Black headed Gull taking off Lilly Savage.

This should get me a few Brownie points with her indoors.

The Canada Geese family still doing well.



















During the week we went to Lymefield Garden Centre in Motterham to meet friends, where after lunch went round the plants and bought a nice plant for one of my big empty pots.


Also a Green Man plaque, which I might get round to painting at a later date.

Then we took the dogs a walk though the woods.

Was quite interesting to see what the Victorians did to harness water for their mills.
The river Etherow.





So it's been a nice week, except of course the hay Fever count was way up and I have been suffering, Pepe has been sneezing as well don't know if he is suffering too or just taking the Micky!.

Got a nice steel Niger seed feeder off the internet, half the price of the Garden centres, must keep the Goldfinches happy now they have appeared for the first time in fifty years I've lived here!.
the babies Goldies are doing well as are the Sparrows and Starling must be doing something right!.
 Taken from the living room, got to keep the window clean now!.
.........................................................................
I asked a computer dating agency to find me a date, she must be small and cute, 
like water sports and enjoy group activities.
They suggested "A Penguin!" 

Did you hear of the constipated composer?.
He got stuck on his last movement!.
................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment