Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 11 July 2019

Down the Vale today, 11.7.2019.


Down the Vale today, didn't take many photos as I met a couple of  friends I'd not seen for a while so did more Yapping than Snapping which was nice anyway.
This is a nice female Mandarin which don't get as much attention as the males but they are quite nicely marked in their own way aren't they.

You can always tell when its warm and sunny the Terror-pins come out to sunbathe.

The regular sentry, didn't take as much attention as usual as we were getting a bit hungry and thinking of lunch I think so a bit out of focus.

.............................................................
If you haven't noticed my new hobby Tab at the top "Jig saws done", thought I would describe my latest one completed!, as it was the trickiest I've done to date. 
Found in the usual place, the charity shop.

That will be a challenge I thought, and it was!. 


This one was really hard but finally finished it, as described above double sided and turned 90 degrees, but with a bit of thinking outside the box did the wolves on both sides and turned one over!, which left two corners of trees left to do. sneaky hey!!. 
as you will notice there are wolves head everywhere as well as the coloured ones.

Just got home in time to miss the rain showers.
Got myself one of those Amazon Alexa things (a bargain at less than half price)
 and now have as much music as I need and from any age, 50's and 60's is my scene!.

That's all for now folk's.
...............................................................

Campers; natures way of feeding Mosquitoes 

Committee; A group of the unwilling, picked from the unfit, to do the unnecessary.
............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment