Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Down the Vale Tuesday. 2.7.2019.

Down the Vale today was a bit cool after the warm spell we have had as of late, still it didn't stop Pepe and I from having a wander round to push up our step counter on the FitBit !.
There wasn't that much to see other than a few Herons on both lakes.
This one high up in a tree resting from fishing.

Just a bit lower down this one was in full fishing mode.

This one looks like its a younger one, as it's quite small and not much Black on it.

That's a wicked looking beak isn't it.

Only seen this one baby Coot at the Vale up to now this year.

A titbit off Mum from the bottom of the lake.

Nice to see the young Great Crested Grebes doing well, how they have grown in such a short time, sadly only three left out of Five!.

My New Niger seed feeder is a success with my Goldfinches as you can see though my living room window 

Lovely looking birds hey.

Must try and get a picture out in the open rather than though the window to do them justice!.

Off to watch the England ladies football team take on the USA ladies, hopefully a win for us!.
...............................................................................................






No comments:

Post a Comment