Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Down the Vale today, 3.7.2019.

Had a nice day today down in Reddish Vale Country Park.
A walk round Sunny-side lake and Butterfly field with friend Peter and his dog Saskia.
then up to the Tearooms to meet our friend Jean and her dog Button.
Had a nice snack meal there, "we have Sausages today" she said (as they hadn't had any the other day) "too hot for those today says I, I'll have a cheese salad".
Then it was back to the lakes for another walk round to see if there was anything interesting to snap.

There was this Heron doing its headless chicken impression.

There you go a full frontal! 

Big bird when you see them posing like this aren't they.

Looks like its just cooling down in this pose.

It came from 20,000 fathoms!.

The young Great Crested Grebes are still doing well, the three that are left out of five that is!.

My little Goldfinches are eating me out of house and home, still its worth it to see the little guys thriving and their young are doing well too.



Still having to snap them though the living room window though.

My baby sparrows are doing well too, read about other people not having seen many sparrows in other parts of the county so its nice to have them doing well here.

Another nice day with friends and meeting members of Reddish Vale nature Photographers.

..................................................................................  



...........................................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment