Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 22 March 2019

New Buys, 22.3.2019.

As I said in a previous post I'd treated myself to the latest Nikon Camera the P1000, it's quite a bit heavier that my P900, Checking with my new Amazon Account found this Pistol Grip.

 at only £9.99 and free postage.
It can be used on its own on the camera or as you can see here screwed onto my Mono-pod, has a strap at the bottom  and a strange fitting at the top I haven't found the use for yet, or use it as a walking stick as well, so a good buy.
Then whilst out on Wednesday my Camera battery ran out, so onto the iPhone and ordered two + charger,
 

£18.99!, the real Nikon one was £45!, so that is a good saving and as long as I keep them charged won't be in the same situation again.
No wonder Model shops, in fact any shops are struggling to survive these days when you can buy stuff at a fraction of their price and also free postage in most cases, even from China!.
What with hearing aids, batteries seem to be a big part of my life, still it could be worse if you had a pace maker as well.

Son bought me a Fitbit for my last birthday and yesterday a got another medal which you get on occasions, this one was to say I'd got the New Zealand medal.
What will they think of next!.
 

Well that's it for now. 
What no joke did you say?, what about this.
..................................................................................................

And another!.


That really is it, so ta-ta for now!.
................................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment